I buy a fashion magazine named “SWEET” every month. And shapely figure fashion models, and the current cute clothes and shoes on the magazine make me happy. When I read magazines, I just loose track of time.
No.9 Telephone Call
I usually spend more than 30 minutes on the phone to my sister, because there are 2 reasons. The first, the cost is free to call my sister thanks to family plan by docomo. The other is that I can confide on matters big and small to my sister, for example about campus life, our parents, and
a boyfriend.
No.8 Nails
I like to watch my beautifully-manicured nails, so if I can not paint my nails well, I take nails varnish all off and start again. It takes a lot of time.
No.7 Bookshelf
My bookshelf is full of handouts, textbooks, notebooks, and comics. When I try to start studying, I can not find the a handout or a text, so first, I begin with filing a pile of papers. Averagely, it takes 4 hours.
No.6 Photo Albums
After finishing cleanup my bookshelf, I want to organize a lot of digital photos on my computer. I make appropriate folders and move photos to a folder one by one. And I reminisce about the past.
No.5 Cleanup
To concentrate on my study, it is really important for me to make immaculately clean environment. I sweep a room and clean the floor with a wet mop.
No.4 Cooking
I am not good at cooking very well, and I do not like it very much. But, I do not know why, I want to cook before studying. I search a recipe and go supermarket to get all the ingredients. Then I cook with time and care.
No.3 Television
At the time when I want to study, there are interesting TV programs, so I watch that from start to finish.
No.2 Mixi
“Mixi” is the name of a popular social net working site like Facebook. I can post a blog, and see my friend’s blogs, and make some comments to it. Also, there game application and photo albums, so I access this site many times on my free time at home.
No.1 Lovely Bed
I bought my bedclothes at Francfranc which is popular with women and men in their 20s as a fancy interior shop. At home, I always hear my bed calling me,
“Come here Tomoko, why not take a break?”
Then I stop studying, and I take a happy nappy. That is why I am always buried in a lot of homework.
Interesting blog!
ReplyDelete