Vuvuzela Tour 2010★三 in South Afirica
------------------------------------------------------

I want to go Cape Town to escape reality and to kick back & relax. I travel on a shoe-string budget, and meet real South African people. My travel style is of course Safety first! And I have another purpose to go there… that is to buy a vuvuzela which is plastic blowing horn that produces a loud. Yes! It was used for a 2010 FIFA World Cup! I want to use vuvuzela as a security gear in Japan :)
●○Flying procedures from Tokyo, Japan(NRT) to Cape Town, South Afirica(CPT)○●
【Flight Details】
1 traveler, round-trip (7 days, 6 nights)
Total trip cost( airfaretaxes and fees)⇒$ 3704.19
-----------【Summary】----------------------------------------
NRT Tokyo to CPT Cape Town
Leave: Mon, Aug 2
Return: Fri, Aug 6
1 adult Economy Class
-------------------------------------------------------------
【More Detail】
✿Leave: Mon, Aug 2✿
◆Depart 11:30 am Tokyo(NRT) to London(LHR) ⇒Arrive 9:00 pm
Flight: Virgin Atlantic 901
~~Change Airline (Time between flights: 5hr 15min)~~
◆Depart 9:00pm London(LHR) to Cape Town(CPT)⇒Arrive 10:00am
Flight: Bmi 2511
*This is an overnight flight.
✿Return: Fri, Aug 6 ✿
◆Depart 6:40 pm Cape Town(CPT) to London (LHR)⇒Arrive 6:20 pm
Flight: Bmi 2510
~~Change Airline (Time between flights: 7hr 25min)~~
◆Depart 1:45 pm London (LHR) to Tokyo(NRT)⇒Arrive 9:30am
Flight: Virgin Atlantic 900
*This is an overnight flight.

--------------------------------------------------------------
●○Destination○●
--------------------------------------------------------------
●○Hotel○●
I want to enjoy my stay at a quiet, friendly, and comfortable hotel.
So, I will stay this hotel for 4days.
【Colona Castle】
●Cost
33,984 yen
●Location
1 Verwood Street, Off Old Boyes Drive-lakeside, Cape Town, 7945 South Africa 0120-998-705 or +81-3-5539-2751
●Good Point
According to reliable user reviews, this hotel is very clean, well decorated (lots of African Artifacts) and comfortable with plenty of room. The staff were very kind and the owners very gracious. The View from the breakfast lounge is spectacular, with Table Mountain on one side and a view of the and lakes and bay on the other. Breakfast was excellent, with everything to chose from. We chose it because it was close to a restaurant we dined at, but the location is quite a way from the city, although close to Fish Hoek and Kalk Bay areas. And also it is good value.
Sounds very nice is’nt it?



-------------------------------------------------------------
It seems very interesting! I hope your nice traveling!
ReplyDeleteI wanna go with you!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI really want to go there.
It seems very interesting☆
Please buy me a vuvuzela too!
ReplyDeleteSo funny;-) Please give me Vuvuzela! Lol!
ReplyDeleteYour travel is interesting for me!
ReplyDeleteI didn't watch any 2010 FIFA World Cup game, so I will watch many games and blow the vuvuzela at next time.
Wow! Wonderful plan!!
ReplyDeleteSounds like a good trip!
ReplyDeleteSay where the photos are from.